Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Steelmaster Shed Customer - Brown, Aubrey, Hurricane Shed Review

"My SteelMaster shed can withstand 140 mph winds, which is more than I can say about my house,"

"Before each storm hit, I stocked the motor home with bottled water and food, gassed up the tank, made sure the generator was working, and then my wife and 82-year-old mother and I hunkered down until the hurricanes passed."

"My wife and I travel a lot in our 32-foot motor home from craft show to craft show, so I bought the shed to house it in and keep it out of the sun during the off season,"

"I also store all of my welders and cutting torch and tools for mechanical and farm repair in the shed. Anytime the weather is too cold or raining, I just back the motor home out, pull in what needs to be repaired, and fix it. When it is real cold, I lower the 12 by 12 door and use a patio heater to work in comfort."

No comments:

Post a Comment