Monday, August 29, 2011

Steelmaster Building Customer - Laine, John Review

"The building is great for parties and family gatherings because I have installed a bathroom, running water, a refrigerator, fans, and a big screen television,"

"I even have a small deck on the back that has a small swimming pool for my granddaughter.  We spend lots of time outside on the back deck and in front on the hammock and swing.  Living in a rural area with the breeze from the trees and the birds singing outside is paradise. I just need to get some a/c in the SteelMaster building...maybe one day."

"I was introduced to SteelMaster Buildings by a friend who had one he used as his garage,"

"After Hurricane Katrina hit, it was best for me to relocate my residence, and I needed a garage to store my street rods. I purchased a SteelMaster Building and constructed it myself. I was amazed at all the pieces I received to build my building. The DVD was very helpful in my construction of the building as well. It was a huge project but my buddies and I got the job done. We were all amazed! After my building was finished my nephew liked it so much he purchased one for his property."

No comments:

Post a Comment