Thursday, August 25, 2011

Steelmaster pre-fabricated steel building Customer - Cummings, Mike Review

"We were very satisfied with the high quality of our pre-fabricated steel building,"

"Unfortunately we had to tear it down years later because we needed the property it was sitting on to expand the main building of the business. I was sad to see it go because it still looked perfectly new."

"I was initially going to put up a wood building, but while I was looking around on the Internet for one, I came across SteelMaster Buildings and remembered the building dad and I built years ago,"

"I remembered how to do it from putting together the first one with my father, so we got it up in a short amount of time. I also own a front end loader which made the job a lot easier,"

"It turns out that there was plenty of space left over under the carport so that I am able to fit most of my truck underneath it as well. If people are looking for an extremely strong carport that they can build themselves, then this is the one to get."

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing your idea with us..It is easy to install and doesn't take much time to build..For more info- Prefabricated metal buildings

    ReplyDelete