Thursday, August 25, 2011

Steelmaster Garage Customer - Chelton, Dean Review

"I always keep my car parked in my garage, so it made sense to do the same for the travel trailer,"

"I just wasn’t comfortable keeping it outside anymore."

"I am tired of having to replace the roofs every so often, paint the siding, and a whole host of other things that have to happen to keep the buildings looking good,"

. "Right away I knew I had found my solution-the style was there, but more importantly, a SteelMaster building doesn’t require any maintenance."

"The people I spoke with at SteelMaster-from the receptionist to the salesperson to the engineer-they were all very well informed and provided terrific customer service,"

"From the building itself to the people at SteelMaster, I couldn’t be more pleased at how everything turned out. They are a top-notch company with a top-notch product."

No comments:

Post a Comment