Monday, August 29, 2011

Steelmaster Batting Dome Customer - Hodges Review

"We used it as a batting dome for a couple of years, but it wasn't tall enough, and it had been torn up pretty good by hurricanes,"

I decided it was time to go ahead and tear it down and started researching on the Internet how I could get a building with the height I needed it to be that could also withstand any hurricanes that hit our area."

"I don't have a background in construction, but I'm kind of a handyman and am able to fix a lot around the house,"

"That was the real selling point with SteelMaster - the fact that I could put it up myself. I talked back and forth with a representative from SteelMaster in terms of the width and length I wanted, and he worked it out so that we got the height that we needed. Ultimately we got the dimensions that I felt suited me, and he was confident in it structurally based on the company's experience in producing batting domes."

"If I ran into a speed bump, it was as simple as a telephone call or email to their technical support, and I had the answer right away."

"We put up the first metal the 14th of November, and we were batting in the cage the first week of January,"

"This past summer, we had their softball team over once or twice a week to get their practice in and stay out of the heat. I am just extremely happy with it. The building looks good, and more importantly, it's a wonderful place for my daughters and me to spend quality time together."

No comments:

Post a Comment