Monday, August 29, 2011

Steelmaster Buildings Customer - Kester Dance Hall, AZ Review

"I've been taking dance classes for years and thought it would be cool to be able to dance at home,"

"I'm sure I will be able to fit 20 people dancing in there once I take out my two cars and hide all the tools in the cabinets. My plan is to host a barn dance a couple times a year unless I meet a "permanent" dance partner."

"I searched the web and SteelMaster Buildings came up more prominently than others,"

"The person who helped me gave me good discounts and was friendly.  He also stored the building for more than six months while I prepared the sight."

"The county insisted on me getting an engineer to design the concrete slab, which set me back six weeks and $800,"

"The day we were able to start building was a beautiful fall day, and we had it up and all the bolts in in five hours. I expect to get the front and back on and the cabinets built in the next few months."

"Ask questions, check out other building in your area, and check county requirements for foundation and slab before you get started,"

No comments:

Post a Comment