Thursday, August 25, 2011

Steelmaster Metal Building Customer - Hankanson, Bill Review

"We have no posts interfering with our interior space, except for the ones we installed,"

"I like the sound of rain on the metal roof. I like the efficiency of design and style. I like the fact that it is different from most other approaches to home design and building. I like the cost efficiency."

"Once our metal building was up, I was amazed at how much rainwater could be captured!"

"One square foot of rain, 1-inch deep, provides .625 gallons of water. That might not sound like much by itself, but it translates to 40,000 gallons of water per year that falls on our building. I estimate that using the cistern saved us about $1,500 versus drilling a deep well."

"This is a pay-as-you-go project, and we’ve kept costs to a minimum,"

"We explore all options before spending. We will have no debt related to the farmstead, and expect to generate some income from our labors through the sale of our excess crops, shiitake mushrooms, and honey."

"Most people say they think it is "really cool"

No comments:

Post a Comment