Monday, August 29, 2011

Steelmaster carport Customer - Hyra, Evalynn Review

"The SteelMaster rep suggested that we enclose the ends with wood for looks, and I'm very happy that we did,"

"It was installed by a team recommended by the SteelMaster rep, and a friend did the interior work and wood ends. The barn is 30 x 40. There is a center aisle. On one side I've created a stall and a large hay room. The other side has a stall, a tack/feed room, and a small area for brooms, etc. The far end, crossing the aisle, is a run-in for the horses, who have access to the barn and pastures 24/7. There is a window in each stall as well as on each side of the run-in end. The stalls are a convenience and there in the event that a horse has to be locked in, but the run-in was the more important area for me. We used double folding doors at each end rather than sliders, which would have been much heavier."

"I had the kind of carport that you see all over,"

After the snow and the wind, the carport roof caved in on my truck and tractor, causing about $5,000 damage to the truck. Since the barn building has convinced me that it's not going anywhere, and I have never worried about its structural safety, I decided to buy a SteelMaster carport."

No comments:

Post a Comment