Thursday, August 25, 2011

SteelMaster buildings Customer - Furst, Bobby, Bldg Complex Review

"I like the industrial look of them, and I also love their shape,"

“I met with some local artists who own SteelMaster buildings before I decided to buy from the company, and I knew then it was what I wanted."

“The acoustics were phenomenal, so now that building is used as a performance arts space as well,"

“It was an added benefit I didn’t see coming."
I have myself a little compound now, and I couldn’t be happier with the way things have turned out - these buildings are virtually maintenance free and will outlive me, that’s for sure,"

“When I was a kid, I enjoyed playing with erector sets and putting the pieces together to building something unique every time. Putting these buildings together is very similar to that, just on a bigger scale. I am all about creating things with form and function, and SteelMaster buildings definitely fit the bill."

No comments:

Post a Comment