Saturday, August 11, 2012

Why a Bolt Together Building is the Best Option

At SteelMaster, we strive to provide our customers with the best possible service, and we stand behind the strength and durability of our steel buildings. The email below shows how committed we are to both of those statements.

easy-to-repairPlease take a look at the photos. A large tree fell on my SteelMaster Buildings and damaged 4 panels.
As you can see the damaged panels needed to be taken out and replaced.
I called Steel Master, they looked up my building records and shipped me the 4 panels I needed. They arrived about 10 days later.
I met my brother and nephew at our home in Northern Wisconsin and we did the repairs.
We unbolted the 4 panels around the entire outside of the damage and lifted them out. The building sprung back to it’s normal shape once we took them out. The four new panels fit perfect and we completed the entire repair in less than 2 hours.
You could never ask for a better built product and the customer service was excellent when I needed help.
Thank you,
Ken T.

No comments:

Post a Comment