Wednesday, August 22, 2012

How Do You Use Your SteelMaster


 We love hearing how our buildings are being used! Lee from Berryville, VA has turned a SteelMaster steel building into a production area and inventory warehouse for a line of pet supplements. Below is the email that Lee sent along with the pictures…

Attached are the photos of my steel building at the Blue Avalanche Ranch in Berryville, VA.

The building went up really easy and it sure is nice. I have received many compliments on the building and the person who put it all together for me was really impressed with the quality of your product. I use the building to bottle pet supplements for a company that I own. If you are interested go to www.vibrantpets.net and you can see the line of products I produce.

Inside the building I have 2 rooms – one for inventory and one for production. I also have an office in the inventory room. The unit is insulated and has heat and air conditioning along with high speed internet. If you would like inside pictures let me know, and I will gladly send them to you.

BTW your staff is great. I received great customer support and your sales people are the best in the business. All in all I really enjoyed my buying experience and everything you said you would do – you did (and some) and everything was on time, which in turn saved me a bunch of time and money. To top all this off, your building was far less expensive than others I researched.

I would recommend you guys and your products to anyone.

Thanks Mucho!

Lee

For More Information About Steelmaster Buildings Visit Steelmasterusa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment