Saturday, December 29, 2012

Letters from our Customers – IV


“In 1998, I purchased a 36×30 ft. building kit from SteelMaster Buildings Company.  On March 1, 2003, I was working in my building on the fuel tank of my Harley Davidson, when fumes escaped out the gas tank and ignited with a kerosene heater.  I tried to extinguish the fire, but within seconds, flames were blazing 15 feet high.  I had no choice but to call 911 and watched my building burn along with my Harley Davidson.  The fire inside the building was so hot it melted and burned everything that was stored in it.  The two ends were destroyed and the fiberglass sunlight panels in the roof were demolished.  However, the steel building is still intact with minimal damage.  My wife and I were so amazed that the SteelMaster structure survived the fire.  Thank you SteelMaster for building such a durable building!”

George Rodney
Rock Hall, Maryland

We often receive letters from our customers telling us about their experience with our company and we greatly appreciate their feedback as it tells us where we are doing great and where we can improve.

Here is another letter we received from a customer that purchased a SteelMaster steel building that survived a fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment