Saturday, December 29, 2012

Letters from our Customers – II


We often receive letters from our customers telling us about their experience with our company and we greatly appreciate their feedback as it tells us where we are doing great and where we can improve.

Here is another letter we received from a customer who purchased his SteelMaster steel building back in 2001.

Hi SteelMaster,

When my building arrived and my neighbors saw the two small bundles of materials they said, “That is not enough for a 25’ x 40’ building.“  They were amazed when it finished and they saw that everything needed was there.

I have completed erecting my SteelMaster buildings, and it really looks good.  Most of the work I did myself, except for the erecting of the arches.  I had seven to help with that and that were erected in about four hours.  This is the first time I have ever tried a project of this size and I had some doubts whether I could assemble it or not.  The instructions were simple and easy to understand and I was amazed at how well everything fit together.  The building was completed without any problems.

It was a lot work involved but I enjoyed working on it, and now I have a building I am proud to own.

No comments:

Post a Comment