Thursday, March 22, 2012

SteelMaster Serves Customer’s Needs


Mike Zaveta is excited about being one of SteelMaster's newest "Partners in Steel" (PIS). He has every confidence SteelMaster will do right by anyone he sends their way, especially since his experience has been positive in every way, shape and form.

Mike owns and operates TAZ Custom Machining from his SteelMaster Type A, 40'x60' Workshop located on his property in O'Brien, Florida. He has built quite a reputation for himself as a premiere tool and dye maker, so he can spot a top-knotch operation when he sees one. Tool and dye makers stand at the pyramid of experience and skill within the manufacturing industry – as does the SteelMaster brand of prefabricated steel and metal arched buildings. This is something the two companies have in common, which is one reason SteelMaster ranks at the top of his list.

When asked about his experience with SteelMaster, he has plenty of examples to relay regarding how well he was treated and the superior quality of his building. Oh sure, there may be some wannabe's out there, but nothing else on the market even comes close to the SteelMaster product and unparalleled customer service.

"I was so impressed with the engineers at SteelMaster. I gave them details for two different sized end doors I already had which I wanted to install on my building. They designed my workshop perfectly to my specifications and both doors were easily aligned and installed with no problem," said Mike.

"I did have a little scare though," Mike laughed. "I borrowed a John Deere tractor from one of my friends for the day of my building kit delivery. Here I was, ready and waiting when the 18-wheeler showed up – on time. I took one look on the truck bed and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. I quickly told the driver he would have to move to another, much larger area in order for me to unload the mountain of steel on the back of the truck."

The driver said, "Not to worry, sir… yours is the first delivery of three I have on this truck… all of this is not for you!"

"Needless to say, (after I resumed a normal breathing pattern again) I was very relieved to hear him say this," said Mike. "I was thinking, what in the world have I taken on here… so many pieces!"

"This is just one of the ways SteelMaster passes on savings to our customers," said Michelle Wickum, SteelMaster's Director of Marketing. "Whenever possible, we take extra effort to ensure our deliveries on time to our customers and geographically truck-load friendly."

"My building took two weekends to complete with the help of friends," said Mike. "I was amazed at how exact the bolt holes were, which made aligning them a snap! Me and another guy attached one of my doors and I completed the other one by myself.

Mike added, "We assembled three roof panels on the ground and connected them to the side walls. After only three panels were up, the steel arch was so stable and strong, that section alone held the weight of a grown man – who stayed up there as he was handed more to bolt down. We were in awe!"

"The SteelMaster team was right there for me every step of the way, and then some," said Mike.

"Weeks after my building was up and functional, one of my neighbors was having difficulty assembling a storage shed he purchased from some "brand x" company. He couldn't get anything lined up and I don't even know if he had assembly directions. He couldn't reach his salesperson by phone. Well, I didn't know if they could help me or not, but I called SteelMaster. Even though it wasn't their building, even though my neighbor wasn't their customer, they actually gave us some direction and tips on how we could accomplish this task. Now that is beyond customer service! I highly recommend SteelMaster to everyone. If only my neighbor had talked to me first!" said Mike.

This is just the way SteelMaster does business. We like what we do and we like helping people. We like making new friends along the way. We like keeping in touch with them before, during and after the sale. It's who we are, and one of the reasons we are happy to have celebrated our 30th anniversary last month.

SteelMaster's steel and metal pre-engineered buildings are designed for a broad range of residential and commercial applications including workshops and storage, just like the one Mike Zaveta enjoys.
SteelMaster designs also include projects for homes, farm buildings, garages, workshops, agricultural storage, Quonsets, airplane hangars, RV storage, roofing systems, carports, military buildings, commercial warehousing, and industrial storage as well as a wide variety of custom building applications including athletic facilities, retail stores, churches, bus stops, smoke shacks, doggie dorms, and correctional facilities.

According to Michelle Wickum, "SteelMaster is not just about prefabricated steel and metal arched buildings and bolts, we are in the people business. And we do not mind one bit mixing business with friendship, as a matter of fact, we prefer it that way."

No comments:

Post a Comment